Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crafty

I am completely obsessed with Halloween crafts this year. I originally wanted to make my own decorations to save money, but it turns out that it's actually more expensive to make them by the time you buy all the crap. Halloween has always been one of my favorite times of the year and decorating has been a big part of it, but I got a little carried away this year.


Here's my first project:







It's probably my favorite Halloween decoration in existence - and not because I came up with the idea because I totally stole it from some Google image I found, but because it's so dang cute! I absolutely hate spiders in real life, but how seriously adorable is this little guy?

And, I was hoping it would be just a couple of bucks to make, but no, closer to $20 because those stupid eyes are $3.99 a package and I had to buy 4 of them. Grrr...oh well, I'm still glad I made it.

Plus, the eyes glow in the dark which is a definite bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment