Sunday, June 16, 2013

And the BEST dad award goes to...

I am so blessed to have such a fantastic father.


Isn't he a stud?


[I have this picture on my desk at work and it's a little (ok, a lot) awkward when people ask if it's my boyfriend. However, the expression on their face when I tell them it's my dad is super hilarious].

He gave us all this picture framed one year for Christmas.



He's so humble.


(I had him autograph it for me).


Anyway, I am so blessed because he is most definitely the best man I know. I'm glad we have a day to celebrate fathers. But, since I'm so on top of things, I didn't get a gift in the mail for him in time - plus, my budget doesn't allow for many extravagant gifts so I sent him a super sappy (but very true) email:


I may or may not have gotten the idea from a TV show, but I think it's great and I hope it made him feel special. He's so awesome.



***


I got to make the tags for the Father's Day treats at church.


I cut out 127 tags. My hand was so sore the next day but I didn't mind at all. I was in my happy place the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment