Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sun Valley Wedding Reception

So, I've been really behind updating this blog so I'm playing serious catch up. I had some serious computer problems that are now (hopefully) fixed and had to go to Apple about 4 times too many.


Both of Jordan and David's receptions were incredible. I'll post photos of the Twin Falls reception later. Their Sun Valley reception on January 4th was beyond awesome. It took tons of work for all of us, but turned out just about perfect.


My dad spent a ton of time making these amazing ice lanterns. They lined the walk into the clubhouse. (One of my parents' friends has a house in Lane Ranch and he was kind enough to let us use their clubhouse. It's absolutely gorgeous!)




My mom and many of her friends worked tirelessly for months putting together the decorations. They looked amazing.









 





A definite highlight of the reception were the floating lanterns - like on the movie Tangled.


They were amazing.











A perfect ending to a perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment