Sunday, April 26, 2015

Guess What?

I suck at blogging. That's what.


I really miss it.



Hopefully, I can make it a habit again.


It's tulip time once again and I couldn't be happier. My parents were in town last weekend (hooray!) and we were driving down 9th East in Provo when I spotted a flowerbed full of beautiful tulips.


Yay!


We were stopped at a stoplight...in the inside lane. I was in the backseat, in the middle (with my feet on the hump - lol). I made a quick decision, grabbed my camera, made David jump out (he was on the opposite side of the car from the flowers), I jumped out, ran around the car, across two lanes of traffic (frogger-ing through the other cars stopped at the light), then across another side street, just to get the following pics (plus 150 more):




I think it was worth every ounce of danger. Tulips make me so happy!


Hooray for spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment