Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Win


The other morning, I went into the kitchen at work where I ran into my pal Collin.


His back was to me and when he turned around, I saw that he was shoveling a huge piece of chocolate cake into his mouth.


He had the plate right up next to his chin and was literally shoving it into his face as fast as he could.



It was 9:30 in the morning.


Collin is a pretty fit guy. He does Crossfit a few times a week and takes pretty good care of himself. We talk a lot about fitness and nutrition and check up on each other to make sure we are keeping up with our health.


He clearly did not expect for me to catch him loving on some chocolate cake for breakfast.


Totally busted!!


He immediately started yelling, "Oh my gosh! I am totally telling Mike that you had a HUGE piece of cake for breakfast! You are going to be in so much trouble!"


Really dude?


This is how we're going to play?!


First of all, you don't even know Mike.


(and, for the record, Collin is super jealous that Mike is the #1 black man in our lives)


oh, AND secondly, of course I didn't eat chocolate cake for breakfast!


< < I really didn't have any, but if I had, no one would know about it because I am super stealth because I know that Mike has eyes everywhere > >


Is it an eating disorder if I hide away when I eat bad food? 


So, in order to guarantee Collin's silence, I swung by his cube, snapped a quick incognito photo and took to Photoshop to teach him a lesson.



And, that lesson is this: she who knows Photoshop always wins.



Always.


(For the record, I know this is a horribly chop-shopped display of Photoshop skill and I am embarrassed to even post it, but we all got a good laugh so I wanted to share).


No comments:

Post a Comment