Friday, May 1, 2015

Guess What Day It Is?!


IT'S JEEP DAY!!!


My best little brother and his cute family are moving to AZ. 


< < I am super sad > >


In just a few months, I will be the only one in my immediate family in Utah.



It actually makes me really depressed. I may need to look at re-locating.



However, there is one positive thing! Cade doesn't have a way to get his Jeep to Arizona right away, so he asked if he could keep it at my house.



Um...sure?!


I mean, I guess. If you have to.


So, Gina and I will be hanging out for a few weeks...possibly longer.


I'm actually hoping he will forget about her and she will be mine forever. I drove a green Wrangler in college and it was so much fun. Jeep Wranglers aren't super practical vehicles, but they are so awesome. If I could afford to, I would always own one.


Driving topless is the only way to drive ;)



Hooray for a summer of Jeeping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment