Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's A Jeep Thing

I have really missed driving a Jeep.



Don't get me wrong, I love my little Beetle, but there is just something so fun and cool about a Wrangler. It's so much easier to find adventure behind the wheel of a Jeep.


I went on the most beautiful Sunday drive today. I live super close to Spanish Fork canyon and I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've gone up there in the 3.5 years I've lived here.


It's a shame.


One of my goals this year is to get out and see more of this beautiful state. I have totally been missing out!


I don't look for anything super crazy or dangerous, but I do love trails and I found a couple of pretty tame ones not too far up the canyon.


I had a lot of fun.


So much in fact that when my friend Deni texted me to tell me she was coming over for a visit, I told her to stay put, that I was coming to pick her up. I dragged her out the canyon and made her enjoy the beauty and adventure with me.


We had such a great time.



Sorry for the iPhone pix. I didn't take my big camera.












#beUTAHful

No comments:

Post a Comment