Sunday, May 3, 2015

Payson Temple

The LDS church has built a new temple close to my house.



It is so, so beautiful.



Go here for more information.



My current church calling is to serve with the Young Women as a laurel advisor.


It is exactly up my alley.



Seriously.



This morning, we had the awesome opportunity to tour the Payson temple and to specifically see the bride's room.



The temple is absolutely incredible!



I took my camera (shocker, I know) to get pics of the outside. I wanted so badly to take pictures of all of the beautiful details on the inside but photography is not allowed. From the wood finish work to the marble staircases, the chandeliers to the incredible (I am running out of adjectives!) stained glass windows, it is the stuff dreams are made of. I seriously felt like a princess in my very own castle.


But, more than the physical beauty of this amazing building, the most incredible part was that I felt the love of God every single second of the tour. It was so awesome.



I ran into Nikki and Ashley. It was fun to see them.


And, of course, I couldn't resist the amazing tulips!

I have to savor what little time I have left with these beauties!






It was such a great opportunity to tour the temple this morning. I will go back in the next week or so to take the open house tour, then I can't wait to go once it's dedicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment